We are looking for a passionate Software Engineer to join our dynamic, international team working on a modern, far-reaching product that resonates with the younger crowd. Having at least one year of experience, you’ll get to dive into a clean codebase and contribute to a project that’s as modern and innovative as the tech stack it is built on. Our flat hierarchy and open culture mean that your input will be valued and impactful.
We value close and interdisciplinary collaboration with our marketing, partner management, data science, and content creation teams. We welcome people of all backgrounds and offer a supportive work environment where you can be yourself, learn from others, and grow your career.
- Collaborate closely with a small, enthusiastic team to develop, test, and deploy our new product
- Embrace a DevOps culture, where building, testing, and releasing software happens rapidly, frequently, and more reliably
- Contribute to all phases of the development lifecycle, from planning and design to implementation and maintenance
- At least one year of professional experience in software engineering
- Experience with JVM/Kotlin, Spring Boot
- Experience working in a Linux/Unix environment
- Familiarity with Docker, Git
- Understanding of database ACID principles
Nice-to-Have or Eager to Learn:
- Gradle, Kubernetes, GitLab CI/CD, CLI interfaces
- Distributed Systems, Batch Processing, Microservices, Automation, and CI/CD
- Go, OAuth 2.0, RabbitMQ, HashiCorp Vault, Postgres
- NestJS, Flutter
What Sets Us Apart:
- Empowerment: In our flat hierarchy, every opinion counts. You will not be a cog in the machine, but a valued member of a team where your input can make a real difference.
- Engagement: You’ll be part of the entire project, not confined to specific tasks. Our inclusive approach extends to our international team and the geek culture that thrives here.
- Education: We are all about learning and growing. You’ll have the chance to explore and learn new technologies and concepts in a supportive environment.
- Environment: Enjoy the serenity of an office by the lake and the flexibility of remote work options. Our relaxed atmosphere fosters innovation and creativity.
- Excursions: With frequent team events and trips, we believe in building strong relationships and a positive work culture.
- Comfortable dealing with sensitive data and open to taking responsibility
- Knowledge of the English language
- Eager to learn and adapt
Do you want to become a Jaywalker? Get in contact with us, we are very curious to meet you.